Cosmetic dentistry used to be considered a luxury, but no more! With our faces prominently displayed on social media, selfies, and Zoom calls with friends and business associates, a confident smile is crucial.
Cosmetic dentistry at our Dunwoody dental office eliminates smile flaws you don’t like and enhances the positive aspects. Whatever aesthetic improvements you have in mind, Dr. Ashley Starnes offers the treatment to help you achieve your smile goals.
Your Beautiful Smile, Only Better!
The best cosmetic dentistry is not obvious; it enhances your smile's most positive aspects and corrects noticeable flaws like chipped, stained, or yellow teeth. The goal is to create a customized makeover that results in the best version of your own beautiful smile.
Dr. Starnes is a cosmetic dentist in Dunwoody who enjoys the combination of art and science involved with creating one-of-a-kind smile makeovers. She will ask you about your vision for your dream smile, and if there’s anything you would like us to consider as part of your treatment plan.
Do we need to plan your treatment in a way that fits your monthly budget? Are you on a timeline for a wedding, reunion, or major business presentation where you need to look your best?
We not only want you to feel great about the results, but we want you to feel comfortable and confident with the process that gets you there.
Cosmetic Smile Flaws We Address
Most people have something they’d like to change about their smile, even if it’s only minor. Whatever cosmetic flaws you notice, we have the solution!
- Chipped teeth
- Broken teeth
- Crooked teeth
- Stained or yellow teeth
- Wide gaps or uneven spacing
- Teeth that appear too long or short
Whether you have a single issue you’d like us to address or need help with several, we will customize your treatment plan to meet your needs.
Your Customized Smile Makeover
At The Whole Tooth, we offer the following cosmetic treatments at our Dunwoody, GA dental office.
- Professional teeth whitening: Lifts coffee and wine stains from your teeth and leaves you with a bright, fresh-looking smile.
- Cosmetic dental bonding: The perfect treatment to correct minor smile flaws like chipped or broken teeth, fill in wide gaps and spaces, and reshape a tooth.
- Porcelain veneers: Porcelain veneers are placed on the front surface of your teeth to camouflage broken teeth, crooked or gapped teeth, or severely stained teeth.
- Porcelain dental crowns: Dental crowns that cover your entire tooth conceal cosmetic flaws and can be used to improve the shape or size of a tooth.
- BOTOX® and Dermal Fillers – Eliminate fine lines and wrinkles around your eyes and your forehead that give you an aged appearance.
Schedule a Cosmetic Dental Appointment with Us
Dr. Ashley Starnes and her dental team find it very rewarding to see a patient’s face light up when we reveal their “new” smile for the first time. Everyone deserves to feel that great about their appearance, and we can help you get there.
Please call to schedule an examination at The Whole Tooth to start the process.